Please keep the families who have lost a loved one lifted in prayer. The St. Paul A.M.E. Church Family sends love, prayers, sympathy and condolences to them as this sad time. May God grant them gentle comfort as they face the days ahead.
- Prayers & Sympathy to the family of Eugene Ramey
- Prayers & Sympathy to the family of Cheryl Lynn France Tate
- Prayers & Sympathy to the family of Joseph J. Luna
- Prayers & Sympathy to the family of Edwin Lamont Hampton
- Prayers & Sympathy to the family of James Edward Kirby
- Prayers & Sympathy to the family of Betty Lou Hodge
- Prayers & Sympathy to the family of Rev. Mary Jane Newman
- Prayers & Sympathy to the family of Cynthia A. Engram
1. As we begin a new Conference Year , we would like to welcome back Rev. Clifton & Ruby Kilpatrick and Family. Blessings and prayers for a successful Conference year.
Cheryl Lynn France Tate, 61, of Zanesville, OH, passed away on Friday, September 15, 2023.
Cheryl was born June 29, 1962, to William and Dorothy France. In addition to her parents, she
is preceded in death by her husband, Kendall Tate and her sister Jan Smith.
Cheryl leaves to cherish her memory her children, Erin (Shaun) Sosa and Joshua
Weatherspoon; grandchildren, Braya, Issac, Jesse Sosa and Emersyn Eddy;
siblings, Ronald France, Mark France, Tamara (Robert) France-Barnett, Lisa (Robert) Byes,
Tahitia France, and James France; Nephew, Robert (Cristal) France; and several other
nephews and nieces, as well as many other friends and family.
Cheryl loved to enjoy a Pepsi. She also enjoyed going to the fair and watching the horse races.
She really enjoyed her friends and the staff at Willow Haven Nursing home. Cheryl will be
missed by all that knew her. You may call on the family, Wednesday, September 20, 2023,
from 12 p.m. until 1 p.m. at Burrell Funeral Home. Cheryl’s celebration of life will start at 1 p.m.
Burial service will follow in Woodlawn Cemetery. The family invites everyone for a meal
following the services at Zanesville Esquire Club, 111 State Street, Zanesville Ohio 43701,